Olympia Water Systems reverse osmosis filter replacement kit includes (1) 5 micron polypropylene sediment filter for stage 1 and (2) 5 micron coconut shell carbon block filters for stages 2 and 3 in OROS-50 and OROS-80 systems. The sediment filter removes sand, silt, dirt and rust particles. The carbon block filters reduces chlorine, taste and odor. Carbon block also removes Volatile Organic Carbon Compounds, Insecticides/Pesticides & Chemicals*. The filter is also a 10” industry standard size to fit in most under-sink reverse osmosis systems. Depending on usage and feed water quality, the stage 1, 2 & 3 filters are typically replaced every 6-12 months. *These claims are based on manufacturer testing. These claims are not certified by NSF.
5 Micron Replacement Filter Kit
- Includes (1) 5 micron sediment filter and (2) 5 micron carbon block filters
- Stage 1 polypropylene sediment filter removes sand, silt, dirt and rust particles
- Stages 2 & 3 coconut shell carbon block filters reduce chlorine, taste and odor
- Fits OROS-50 and OROS-80 reverse osmosis systems
- 10 inch industry standard sized carbon block filter
|Filter Size||10 in. x 2.5 in.|
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Olympia Water System products have a 30 day money-back guarantee from the date of purchase. All return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility unless the return is due to manufacturer error or defect. For details on our Return Policy and Product Warranty please visit our Terms & Conditions and Warranty pages.
In-stock items will be shipped within 2-3 business days after your order has been placed. We currently only ship to addresses within in the United States (48 continental states, Alaska & Hawaii).