Limited Product Warranty
ScopeOlympia Water Systems, LLC (“Olympia”) expressly warrants to the original purchaser that it’s Reverse Osmosis System and components (the “Product”) will be free of defects in material and workmanship for use under normal care for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”). During the Warranty Period and subject to the limitations and exclusions set forth below, Olympia will, at its option, replace the Product or refund the Product purchase price if the Product fails to satisfy this Limited Product Warranty. This warranty does not cover labor.
No warranty is given as to the service life of any filter cartridges or membrane as this will vary depending on local water conditions and water input.
Limitations and ExclusionsExcept as otherwise expressly provided above, Olympia makes no warranties, express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, to any person. This Limited Product Warranty may not be altered, varied or extended except by written instrument executed by Olympia. The remedies of replacement or refund of the Product purchase price are exclusive and are the sole obligations of Olympia under this Limited Product Warranty. Olympia will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from installation and use of the Product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence, or strict liability. Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Conditions of Validity of this Limited Product WarrantyThis Limited Product Warranty shall only be valid if:
- The replaceable filters and membrane are changed and maintained on a regular basis as directed in the Instruction and Owner’s Manual. In some areas, the amount of impurities present in the local water supply may require that the filters and membrane be replaced on a more frequent basis.
- The Product is operated in compliance with the operating conditions specified in the Installation and Owner’s Manual.
- The person seeking to invoke this Limited Product Warranty is the original purchaser of the Product.
Non-Covered DefectsThis Limited Product Warranty does not cover defects caused by:
- Improper storage, installation, maintenance, handling, use and/or alterations of the Product, including but not limited to non-compliance with the installation, maintenance and standard operation conditions stated in the Instruction and Owner’s Manual.
- Unreasonable use, unintended use, or misuse of the Product for something other than its intended use as a reverse osmosis system.
- Damage not resulting from manufacturing defects that occur while the Product is in the original purchaser’s possession.
- Installation of the Product with known or visible manufacturing defects at the time of installation.
- Damage caused by freezing, flood, fire or Act of God.